For the 6th time Invention and Innovation Exhibition MINOX 2016 will be organized in Riga, Latvia. The exhibition will take place at the Riga Technical University, from 7th to 8th of October 2016. At the exhibition the latest inventions and innovative solutions will be showcased. It is going to be a great opportunity for networking, meeting inventors and building a confidence of necessity of your inventions. Individual inventors, research institutions, universities, inovative companies and, not the least, students, are welcomed to present their innovative projects.
We would like to invite you to participate and also to share this information to all the relevant people who would like to show up their innovative ideas and inventions to the Latvia society.
The exhibition is organized as the main event of Latvian Inventors Day with the aim of promoting inventiveness in the society, and fostering the commercialization of inventions.
To participate in the exhibition you should prepare and bring with you a working model, prototype, product examples, poster or informative materials. Our exhibition is open for public at no entrance fee. During exhibition working hours you have to be at your stand to work with the visitors.
During the exhibition additional activities will be organized:
- Business matchmaking program
- Young inventors competition
- Different workshops, i.e., wooden car race, solar car speed competition, a.o.
For You as our special guests we offer following benefits:
- Free of charge exhibition booth
- 4m2 for each participant
- Poster stand, table, availability of electricity
- Information about your project will be published in the official exhibition catalogue. You will receive a free copy of the catalogue.
- We will recommend a good quality hotel for a suitable price
- Arrival service: we will arrange free transfer from the airport to the hotel
Additional opportunities and information:
- On the 9th October together with young inventors there will be possibility to visit science centre AHHAA in Tartu, Estonia
- Visit to the Rundale castle in Latvia
- Further information to explore Riga:
Riga Art Nouveau
Registration is extended until 15th of August 2016. By that time you have to send by email at least the minimum required information of your participation: your name and surname, country, title of the invention or innovative solution. After receiving this information, we will contact you about further information.
Application form is available here: Application_form_MINOX_2016_EN.docx
Information about the previous exhibition MINOX 2014:
- Catalogue of the 5th International Invention and Innovation Exhibition MINOX 2014 can be downloaded here
- Photos from MINOX 2014 exhibition here
Invention and innovation exhibition MINOX 2016 is organized by the Latvian Inventors association and non-profit association “CONNECT Latvia”.